Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cell Phone or Handy Computer

I was watching television early today and noticed they had a new iphone commercial. The commercial advertised the newest iphone which is the iphone 4S. Their marketing feature was the "Siri". The Siri is a application which allows you to locate any information on your phone by voice. You can find out anything from how the traffic is to the closest lock smith near you. Watching the iphone commerical made me think of just how much cell phones have advanced.There was a time when cell phones only could make calls and were the size of your home phone. Now making calls are just the tip of the iceberg. Cell phones have the ability to check emails, weather, facebook, navigation, etc. The competition between phone companies have grown, they force their competition to come up with idea that take cell phone feature to the next level.  The phone are beginning to become more like computers daily. I rarely even use my laptop anymore.It is so much more convienent to just pull my cell phone out and search the web. Having a cell phone that does just about anything a computer can can comes in handy. I wonder what the future holds with the new developments that are discovered in technology daily.

I personally think cell phones today are handy computers.The improvements that are made to cell phones are well needed. I take full advantage of the feature on my cell phone.  They are combining two devices into one. The feature and competition of cell phone companies will definitely continue to rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment